Lake Louise: You're in the front row at Mother Nature's show
Lake Louise, in beautiful Banff National Park is legendary for iconic lakes, stunning mountain landscapes and unparalleled mountain adventures.
Lake Louise is for those seeking the grandest and purest of mountain experiences. It is a special place to connect with nature and the Canadian Rockies landscapes.
What you need to know about Lake Louise
- It’s small – 1,050 people
- It’s big on hiking, skiing, canoeing and wildlife
- It’s 2 hrs from Calgary International Airport
- Elevation is 1600 metres / 5250 feet
- Average summer temperature is 20C/68F
- Average winter temperature is -9C/16F
- Weather changes quickly so wear layers and protective jackets